This job posting is no longer active
Philadelphia Insurance Companies, a member of the Tokio Marine Group, designs, markets and underwrites commercial property/casualty and professional liability insurance products for select industries. We have been in operation since 1962 and are nationally recognized as a member of Ward's Top 50 and rated A++ by A.M.Best.
• Access and update our client database
• Contact and communicate with existing and potential clients through phone calls and email campaigns
• Receive and review submissions of business
• Provide information on cross-selling products
• Complete training on PHLY products and marketing modules
• Work alongside professionals
• Complete general office tasks
• Additional duties as assigned
• Pursuing a Bachelor’s degree
• Interest in the Insurance Industry is preferred
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Strong customer service skills
• Energetic, self-motivated, and positive attitude
Hours are flexible: We would like to have at least 15 - 20 hours a week.
Tokio Marine Group of Companies (including, but not limited to the Philadelphia Insurance Companies, Tokio Marine America, Inc., TMNA Services, LLC and First Insurance Company of Hawaii, Ltd.) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In order to remain competitive we must attract, develop, motivate, and retain the most qualified employees regardless of age, color, race, religion, gender, disability, national or ethnic origin, family circumstances, life experiences, marital status, military status, sexual orientation and/or any other status protected by law.
Think you might be a good fit for Philadelphia Insurance, but haven't found a job posting that matches your interests? Keep in touch with us through our Talent Network. When the perfect opportunity comes along, our recruiters will be ready for you!