Location: Bala Cynwyd, PA, United States
Date Posted: Jan 8, 2021
Job ID: 1006658
Philadelphia Insurance Companies, a member of the Tokio Marine Group, designs, markets and underwrites commercial property/casualty and professional liability insurance products for select industries. We have been in operation since 1962 and are nationally recognized as a member of Ward's Top 50 and rated A++ by A.M.Best.
Creation and implementation of a new Businessowners Policy (BOP) Product. Responsible for all aspects of the BOP product offering. The Product Leader is the champion behind the product line with responsibility and empowerment for product life cycle, including conception, research, design, platform, pricing, marketing and profitability.
• Create business plans, goals and timelines for new product launch
• Market research and product development
• Development of Underwriting appetite and underwriting guidelines
• Continuous oversight of underwriting guidelines designed to be tailored for profitability
• Profitable Growth
• Account retention
• Rate adequacy analytics
• Regulatory compliance
• Reporting results to senior executive group
• Working closely with Marketing Sales Managers to effectively leverage our national distribution model
• Overseeing both national and regional marketing strategies
• Develop effective relationships and build support across all internal operation units including Claims, IT, Compliance, Product Development, Accounting, and Customer Service
Bachelor's degree or equivalent
7-10 Years of Product Development experience
Minimum of 7 years of Small Commercial Underwriting Experience
Knowledge of ISO and Competitor forms, rates and rules
Knowledge of bureau filings, adoption activities, and system development
Ability to interpret rules and regulations outlined in compliance and commercial lines bulletins
Experience with process improvement and design, transformation projects and key system selection and design is highly desirable
Tokio Marine Group of Companies (including, but not limited to the Philadelphia Insurance Companies, Tokio Marine America, Inc., TMNA Services, LLC, TM Claims Service, Inc. and First Insurance Company of Hawaii, Ltd.) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In order to remain competitive we must attract, develop, motivate, and retain the most qualified employees regardless of age, color, race, religion, gender, disability, national or ethnic origin, family circumstances, life experiences, marital status, military status, sexual orientation and/or any other status protected by law.
We offer a comprehensive benefit package, which includes tuition reimbursement and a generous 401K match. Our rich history of outstanding results and growth allow us to focus our business plan on continued growth, new products, people development and internal career opportunities. If you enjoy working in a fast paced work environment with growth potential please apply online.