Location: Englewood, CO, United States
Date Posted: Mar 27, 2020
Philadelphia Insurance Companies, a member of the Tokio Marine Group, designs, markets and underwrites commercial property/casualty and professional liability insurance products for select industries. We have been in operation since 1962 and are nationally recognized as a member of Ward's Top 50 and rated A++ by A.M.Best.
We are looking for an insurance professional with Commercial Account Managment experience to join our team in Englewood, CO as an Account Associate Supervisor.
Working independently, monitors, implements and manages Customer Service experience in support of new and renewal business sales goals. Primarily supervises and leads a team of Sr. Account Associates and Account Associates. Performs duties personally or through subordinates.
• Communicates strategic plans, goals, objectives, assignments including deadlines and timeframes for completion.
• Monitors service, quality and production results for direct reports to ensure goals are being met and identifies areas of improvement.
• Manages a designated book of accounts or designated agents to service new and renewal business. Proactively facilitates conversations with agent, UW, and Marketing as needed based upon initial assessment of new business submission or renewal account
• Works with HRBP to address personnel and performance issues and applies company progressive discipline process when needed and appropriate.
• Attends Agent Summits/Conventions /Product Fairs and conducts AM Connect agency visits on a regular basis.
• Analyzes and monitors new and/or renewal pipelines with Team Leads to ensure efficient workflow management; monitors status of workload and identify and solve problems. Prepares production reports to track and monitor inventory and performance.
Successful candidates will have the following:
•Associate's degree and five years of experience in P&C Account Management. An equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered.
•Property & Casualty License required.
•Ability to work with large agencies and handle complex issues independently.
Tokio Marine Group of Companies (including, but not limited to the Philadelphia Insurance Companies, Tokio Marine America, Inc., TMNA Services, LLC, TM Claims Service, Inc. and First Insurance Company of Hawaii, Ltd.) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In order to remain competitive we must attract, develop, motivate, and retain the most qualified employees regardless of age, color, race, religion, gender, disability, national or ethnic origin, family circumstances, life experiences, marital status, military status, sexual orientation and/or any other status protected by law.
We offer a comprehensive benefit package, which includes tuition reimbursement and a generous 401K match. Our rich history of outstanding results and growth allow us to focus our business plan on continued growth, new products, people development and internal career opportunities. If you enjoy working in a fast paced work environment with growth potential please apply online.