Location: Bala Cynwyd, PA, United States
Date Posted: Mar 13, 2019
Philadelphia Insurance Companies, a member of the Tokio Marine Group, designs, markets and underwrites commercial property/casualty and professional liability insurance products for select industries. We have been in operation since 1962 and are nationally recognized as a member of Ward's Top 50 and rated A++ by A.M.Best.
We are looking for a Claims Supervisor - Operational Support to join our team.
Manage and oversee the day to day operations of the Claim department administrative support teams to ensure staff is meeting external and internal metrics. Develop ideas to improve processes, procedures and staff.
1. Oversee and organize work flow and schedules to ensure consistent, efficient and timely delivery of services while ensuring compliance with company and industry regulations, policies and guidelines.
2. Develop and maintain relationships to resolve operational and procedural challenges with customers , management, claim teams, vendors and IT partners as necessary.
3. Oversee quality review process. Review and validate audit sheets and recommend calibration training as required to ensure FNOL, phone call and Chat SLAs are met
4. Hire, train, coach, and develop staff.
5. Manage personnel issues and while engaging HR business partner as appropriate
6. Conduct monthly-meetings with Team-Leaders and other staff.
7. Prepare and distribute management reports (i.e. SLR, production, quality etc.).
8. Perform additional duties as assigned.
High School Diploma or equivalent; college degree preferred
Supervisory experience required
Proficiency with MS office products
Ability to multi-task with strong organizational skills
Ability to encourage and motivate
Tokio Marine Group of Companies (including, but not limited to the Philadelphia Insurance Companies, Tokio Marine America, Inc., TMNA Services, LLC, TM Claims Service, Inc. and First Insurance Company of Hawaii, Ltd.) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In order to remain competitive we must attract, develop, motivate, and retain the most qualified employees regardless of age, color, race, religion, gender, disability, national or ethnic origin, family circumstances, life experiences, marital status, military status, sexual orientation and/or any other status protected by law.
We offer a comprehensive benefit package, which includes tuition reimbursement and a generous 401K match. Our rich history of outstanding results and growth allow us to focus our business plan on continued growth, new products, people development and internal career opportunities. If you enjoy working in a fast paced work environment with growth potential please apply online.