This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Bala Cynwyd, PA, United States
Date Posted: Dec 13, 2018
Philadelphia Insurance Companies, a member of the Tokio Marine Group, designs, markets and underwrites commercial property/casualty and professional liability insurance products for select industries. We have been in operation since 1962 and are nationally recognized as a member of Ward's Top 50 and rated A++ by A.M.Best.
Philadelphia Insurance Companies is looking for a goal driven and detail oriented individual to join our Billing Solutions team. Philadelphia Insurance is a place of opportunity where motivated high achievers are the norm. Our team’s priority is to reduce receivables while providing an exceptional customer experience!
Our successful candidate will be responsible for supporting the team with daily operational functions as well as resolving billing concerns and providing customer service within a timely manner.
They will display a positive attitude, superior organizational skills,the ability to multi-task and be a strong communicator. A key achievement will be to establish and sustain positive relationships with our insureds.
This job might be for you if:
If this is you, we would love to see what you have to offer!
• Research, review and prepare refunds on direct bill accounts.
• Approve refunds within authority limit.
• Review, research and resolve all customer inquiries.
• Review and take action if applicable on Pending Cancel/Cancel Report by following procedures for reinstatement or denial of reinstatement.
• Review Fixed Annual Overpayment by verifying and/or correcting payee or address before mailing.
• Process Return checks and collect replacement payment if needed.
• Process Unclaimed Property and reissue a refund check if needed.
• Handle returned mail of notices, invoices and returned checks by verifying address, making possible address correction and preparing second document or check to be mailed out.
• Create and calculate reconciliation and ticket for Policy Administration to make corrections.
• Review and resolve exceptions for cash allocation.
• Take action and support team with emails.
• Participate in projects and/or complete projects assigned.
Tokio Marine Group of Companies (including, but not limited to the Philadelphia Insurance Companies, Tokio Marine America, Inc., TMNA Services, LLC, TM Claims Service, Inc. and First Insurance Company of Hawaii, Ltd.) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In order to remain competitive we must attract, develop, motivate, and retain the most qualified employees regardless of age, color, race, religion, gender, disability, national or ethnic origin, family circumstances, life experiences, marital status, military status, sexual orientation and/or any other status protected by law.
We offer a comprehensive benefit package, which includes tuition reimbursement and a generous 401K match. Our rich history of outstanding results and growth allow us to focus our business plan on continued growth, new products, people development and internal career opportunities. If you enjoy working in a fast paced work environment with growth potential please apply online.