Philadelphia Insurance Companies, a member of the Tokio Marine Group, designs, markets and underwrites commercial property/casualty and professional liability insurance products for select industries. We have been in operation since 1962 and are nationally recognized as a member of Ward's Top 50 and rated A++ by A.M.Best.
As a Resource Planning Representative, you will assist in creating shift schedules to optimize handling of contacts received via telephone, chat, email. This will include real time monitoring of contact volume flows to ensure appropriate resources are scheduled to meet demands. Reporting directly to the Resource Planning Supervisor; you will communicate gaps in coverage, recognize and take a proactive approach to handling peaks in contact volume, schedule adherence deficits, and special event scheduling (i.e. training classes, team meetings, coaching sessions).
Primary Responsibilities (listed in order of importance; no more than 10 bullet points)
• Hourly and daily monitoring of contact actively during contact center operating hours
• Creating and refining, as needed, shift & break schedules
• Communicating to contact center representatives directly, throughout the day, to ensure active engagement in contacts handling
• Communicating to supervisors gaps in coverage, recommendations for shift/schedule adjustments, and impacts to adherence when representatives are out of compliance
• Partnering with IT and/or business operations to supporting upgrades to WFM software
• Producing and formatting daily/weekly/monthly reporting on Contact center metrics, contact volume forecasting, and contact type activity levels
• Support the supervisor with relevant tasks as needed
Tokio Marine Group of Companies (including, but not limited to the Philadelphia Insurance Companies, Tokio Marine America, Inc., TMNA Services, LLC, TM Claims Service, Inc. and First Insurance Company of Hawaii, Ltd.) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In order to remain competitive we must attract, develop, motivate, and retain the most qualified employees regardless of age, color, race, religion, gender, disability, national or ethnic origin, family circumstances, life experiences, marital status, military status, sexual orientation and/or any other status protected by law.
We offer a comprehensive benefit package, which includes tuition reimbursement and a generous 401K match. Our rich history of outstanding results and growth allow us to focus our business plan on continued growth, new products, people development and internal career opportunities. If you enjoy working in a fast paced work environment with growth potential please apply online.
Think you might be a good fit for Philadelphia Insurance, but haven't found a job posting that matches your interests? Keep in touch with us through our Talent Network. When the perfect opportunity comes along, our recruiters will be ready for you!