This job posting is no longer active
Philadelphia Insurance Companies, a member of the Tokio Marine Group, designs, markets and underwrites commercial property/casualty and professional liability insurance products for select industries. We have been in operation since 1962 and are nationally recognized as a member of Ward's Top 50 and rated A++ by A.M.Best.
Philadelphia Insurance Companies is looking for a goal driven and detail oriented individual to join our Customer Service team. Philadelphia Insurance is a place of opportunity where motivated high achievers are the norm. Our team’s priority is to reduce receivables while providing an exception customer experience!
Our successful candidate will be responsible for overseeing the receivables and customer service. This candidate will provide direction, coach and mentor their team. Focus on the development of their team members as well as conduct interviews, manage staffing and prepare annual reviews.
They will display a positive attitude, superior organizational skills, the ability to multi-task and be a strong communicator. A key achievement will be to establish and sustain positive relationships and become a subject matter expert.
This job might be for you if:
You enjoy solving problems, taking on challenges and finding solutions.
You like helping people, get a kick out of knowing you helped someone.
You are patient and feel rewarded by teaching someone or walking someone through things.
You pay attention to details and stay focused on the task at hand.
You like to learn and quickly pick up new information or processes.
You are a strong communicator, both in writing and on the phone.
You are motivated and driven, you volunteer without being asked.
You love being part of a team, but can work solo as well.
If this is you, we would love to see what you have to offer!
• Oversee the workflow company-aged receivables within the assigned territory.
• Oversee cancellation/reinstatement process.
• Provide direction and guidance to team as it relates to accounts receivable and customer service.
• Accountable for team results.
• Review VOC cases by place call to originator, coach team member on case if needed.
• Approve refunds and adjustments within authority limit.
• Conduct one on one meeting with individuals on team.
• Conduct monthly team meeting.
• Award monthly recognition for CXM results.
• Participate in projects and/or complete projects assigned.
• Oversee and manage the workflow of collection receivables and legal accounts.
• Provide direction and guidance to team as it relates to collections and customer service.
• Accountable for team results.
• Manage VOC cases.
• Review and Approve items within authority limit.
• Participate in projects and/or complete projects assigned
• Coach, motivate team, and provide development guidance.
• Conduct interviews, manage staffing and time off requests.
• Prepare annual reviews, conduct consultations.
• Liaison for Collection Agencies
Tokio Marine Group of Companies (including, but not limited to the Philadelphia Insurance Companies, Tokio Marine America, Inc., TMNA Services, LLC, TM Claims Service, Inc. and First Insurance Company of Hawaii, Ltd.) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In order to remain competitive we must attract, develop, motivate, and retain the most qualified employees regardless of age, color, race, religion, gender, disability, national or ethnic origin, family circumstances, life experiences, marital status, military status, sexual orientation and/or any other status protected by law.
We offer a comprehensive benefit package, which includes tuition reimbursement and a generous 401K match. Our rich history of outstanding results and growth allow us to focus our business plan on continued growth, new products, people development and internal career opportunities. If you enjoy working in a fast paced work environment with growth potential please apply online.
Think you might be a good fit for Philadelphia Insurance, but haven't found a job posting that matches your interests? Keep in touch with us through our Talent Network. When the perfect opportunity comes along, our recruiters will be ready for you!