This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Albuquerque, NM, United States
Date Posted: Oct 8, 2018
Philadelphia Insurance Companies, a member of the Tokio Marine Group, designs, markets and underwrites commercial property/casualty and professional liability insurance products for select industries. We have been in operation since 1962 and are nationally recognized as a member of Ward's Top 50 and rated A++ by A.M.Best.
We are seeking a motivated, high achiever for a Marketing Representative opportunity in Albuquerque, NM!
The Marketing Representative is responsible for building a book of business within an assigned territory in the Rocky Mountain region. The focus is on qualifying leads & soliciting new business through agents and brokers.
You will utilize your entrepreneurial spirit and initiative to encourage our prospects to remember us. Being fearless of cold calling, conducting mail campaigns and networking will enable this go-getter to exceed quota.
A typical day includes the following:
• Develop new Preferred Agency and Select Agency relationships
• Explain features and merits of policies offered, recommending amount and type of coverage based on analysis of prospect's circumstances.
• Develop referrals from each qualified appointment
• Generate qualified submissions for processing to Underwriter
• Maintain communication with and visit each Preferred/Select Agent
Successful candidates will have the following:
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Current Property and Casualty license
• A minimum of 2-4 years of previous experience in selling commercial insurance with a carrier or agency
• Ability to work in a fast paced, changing, growing environment
Tokio Marine Group of Companies (including, but not limited to the Philadelphia Insurance Companies, Tokio Marine America, Inc., TMNA Services, LLC and First Insurance Company of Hawaii, Ltd.) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In order to remain competitive we must attract, develop, motivate, and retain the most qualified employees regardless of age, color, race, religion, gender, disability, national or ethnic origin, family circumstances, life experiences, marital status, military status, sexual orientation and/or any other status protected by law.
We offer a comprehensive benefit package, which includes tuition reimbursement and a generous 401K match. Our rich history of outstanding results and growth allow us to focus our business plan on continued growth, new products, people development and internal career opportunities. If you enjoy working in a fast paced work environment with growth potential please apply online.